1. Shipping Charges
Shipping charges depends upon the vendor delivering your product and you can check the Shipping charges in the Order Pricing detail before placing the order.
2. When can I expect delivery?
We understand the pain of anticipation! Hence, our vendors try to ship majority orders out of our warehouse within 24 hours of order confirmation. However, each location has a different delivery time frame committed. You can check the expected time to deliver an order in the ‘Estimate delivery’ widget present in product pages.
3. Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship internationally as of now.
4. An item is missing from my shipment.
This is very rare as we ensure multiple checks during our product packing process. Please check if you have been charged for the missing item in the invoice enclosed. If you have been charged, please contact us immediately at +918696642666 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the unlikely event, we are unable to deliver any item in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item in case of Cash on Delivery payment, or the full amount charged for the item will be refunded in case of online payments.
2. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 10 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded to your bank account. If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at +918696642666 or email us email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
3. Some locations in India are served by India-Post. In case a Cash-on-Delivery order is shipped through VPP service of India Post, then India Post might levy an additional charge of 5% of invoice value which will be collected by the local post-office at the time of delivery.